Enjoy moving beats with jazz and classical encounters at Spier Wine Farm
The Jazz & Classical Encounters Festival will feature some of South Africa‘s finest jazz and classical artists in a new celebration of contemporary music, taking place on Saturday November 26, 2022.
Read also : PSA for all foodies: Time Out Market is coming to Cape Town!
The one-day festival will take place at Spier Wine Farm Amphitheater in Stellenbosch. It will surely conquer your soul with a mix of jazz and classical music for eight hours. This 4th edition will feature some of the most exciting talent from the South African jazz and classical scene.
This is the perfect opportunity to welcome all art lovers in a splendid place to celebrate the talents of SA. From multiple South African Music Awards (SAMA) nominees and Best Contemporary Jazz Album winners at this year’s Mzantsi Jazz Awards to young musicians; one of the most influential drummers on the SA jazz scene and one of the most inspiring veterans of the SA jazz scene, to name a few.
The performance range:
- Sibusiso Mashiloane Sextet – 12:30 p.m.
- The Kirby Ensemble – 2:15 p.m.
- Ayanda Sikade Quartet – 4 to 5 p.m.
- Khanyisile Mthetwa and Peter Cartwright – 5:45 p.m.
- Herbie Tsoaeli Quintet – 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Annandale Road, Stellenbosch
- Venue: Spier Wine Farm Amphitheater
- Date: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Time: 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cost: R475 (book tickets via Quicket)
Read also :
Be sure to save the date and taste great wines at the Franschhoek Uncorked Festival